Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Edwards Heat Detector Braylon Edwards/Michael Pittman For Earnest Graham/Dominic Rhodes?

Braylon Edwards/Michael Pittman for Earnest Graham/Dominic Rhodes? - edwards heat detector

It was a good deal? PPR league 10 people. 2 RB 2 WR and Flex positions

I traded Earnest Graham and Dominic Rhodes (pick-up free agent)

Me

Braylon Edwards and Michael Pittman

My team is
WR
Fitzgerald
Jennings
Driver


Matt Forte
Steven Jackson
Deuce McAllister
Ryan Torrain

My thought is that I have great RB depth, and I build my kernel with Jennings WR, Fitzgerald and Braylon. Deuce McAllister seems to be the predominant type today with Bush, so that gives me a certain depth behind Forte and Jackson, who began to warm.

Pittman for me as a potential regular budget of the game by beating Denver with some stud RB Ryan Torrain later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment