Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Subwoofer Installation Diagram Subwoofer Installation Diagram Help!!?

Subwoofer installation diagram help!!? - subwoofer installation diagram

Hey, Im trying to install a subwoofer in my 1999 Saab 9-3 paper. Rather than confuse you all with a general section about what I intended to do, she decided to draw a diagram. Please let me know if what I do think that the will to work. COL is the line output converter is the part I'm confused. I know a LOC is necessary to convert the products of the high-level low, but I do not know if I need it. Thank you. Click on the link to the photo.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/shab00balab00py51390/SetupwithLOC.jpg

3 comments:

sparky34... said...

To view the form as a keynote speaker with COL.

sparky34... said...

To view the form as a keynote speaker with COL.

islandpr... said...

has a number, because the radios that have RCA outputs for amplifiers using the LOC, the game will straddle the rear speakers and connect the left side of the left entrance of the place and the right side on the right input of Consciousness should the LOC are with RCA outputs to connect to the RCA, then run your ..... Amps

Post a Comment