Monday, January 11, 2010

Whats The Best Way To Hide My Tongue Piercing Whats The Best Way For Me To Gain Muscle?

Whats the best way for me to gain muscle? - whats the best way to hide my tongue piercing

I'm almost 15 years about 118 pounds 5'4ish very little, I wanted to be bigger and better-defined biceps and Pecs in my area, shoulders, especially the upper body. I have 24 passes and go to the gym every day, I take a drink powder called Cellmass after training, which I bought in a grocery store. I do not want to lose weight, they need to gain weight, but in the muscle. What is the best way?

3 comments:

wムレレ c尺ムwレ乇尺. said...

There are three factors that apply to you gain muscle: Eat, train, and rest.You ingestion of 1 gram of protein per kilogram of bodyweight.Keep a moderate amount of carbohydrates, especially the simplest and maintain healthy fats such as well.Drink width of water daily, enough to hydrated.Train provided 3-4 times per week with a weight of not more than 45 minutes-1 hour.Sleep at least 6, preferably 8 hours per day.

ColeT said...

Muscle workout hard (internally) until you feel a real pain - in order to cause muscle tears, sleep and a lot of creatine and whey protein. Your body then goes to work repairing and toning. It takes a long time ... and while pushing your muscles beyond the limits, and if it is used for U and growing.

Ngen B said...

Approved eat ... .. TRAIN to rest! Ensure a high quality, lower costs for whey and additives.

Post a Comment