Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Do I Transfer Old Polaroid Projector Tapes To Dvd How Do I Put Pictures To My Desktop Or Myspace If I Only Have Polaroid Photos?

How do I put pictures to my desktop or myspace if I only have polaroid photos? - how do i transfer old polaroid projector tapes to dvd

Long ago, I have pictures when I was little and I have some pictures i took with a Polaroid camera and a camera just in general, but it was a digital camera. It was an old device. So my question is, how can I do to put on my desk, so you can put on my myspace? It is common practice to do well if I have a picture of the actual image with the digital camera or cell phone, then I want to see if there is a way to take a photo of the pharmacy to help you develop and transfer to another digital camera, it will help on my desk. Who knows if I doing this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment