Monday, February 22, 2010

Is Their Any Pictures Of Implantation Bleeding Trying To Figure Out When I Got Pregnant??? HELP!!?

Trying to figure out when i got pregnant??? HELP!!? - is their any pictures of implantation bleeding

Ok, then you take the pill every 24 days, so I have a time when the sugar pills .. I have the period from 7 July and lasted until the 10 .. about a week later I was sick, so I stopped taking the pill at 18, not take it because his poin when he spat .. And then 4 days later, 22 very light bleeding for about 2 or 3 days .. had I do not know whether this was a time, because he had stopped taking the pill or if it implantation bleeding from pregnancy? I AM pregnant DEFINA8LY Just so you know, but it is difficult for me to identify if she was pregnant last month or this month? Ideas?

Also heres a picture of what my stomach I feel a suitable person for not only your fat ..

http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/haydzgurl/DSCF4376.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment